Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Ours has been fairly quiet, but I did do a couple of loads of laundry. I also did quite a bit of stitching and have my first finish and first start of the new year. Mostly we watched old TV shows and/or movies.

Janice called and said they were having a really quiet day as well and that Kyleigh was still in her pajamas because she just wanted to chill and not do anything today. She had a really busy day yesterday though--celebrating Happy Noon Year at noon and then going to the park for some ice blocking. I think she wore herself out.

At 5:56 this evening, I received the following picture. The cat wasn't too happy at first, but he soon decided to take a nap also.


Then at 7:53, I received this picture of my mother. She's 91 years young and lives in Michigan so I rarely get to see her, but my sister will occasionally send pictures.


1 comment:

Lynette said...

Nice pictures Cathy! Your mom is looking good for 91!! Happy New Year to you and yours!