Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Dance - Snowman with Guitar

Started: 2/11/2016
Finished: 2/15/2016
Cross Stitch Christmas Favorites
This was stitched on Dwarf 18-count Aida from Picture This Plus with one strand using the called for DMC.  There are a few modifications to the backstitching, but otherwise, it's stitched as charted.  
 
This is one of a series of snowmen playing musical instruments.  I chose this one because my granddaughter received a small guitar for Christmas and this is for her.  

She was here tonight and wanted to know why it said 2015 when I didn't stitch it until 2016 and I told her that it was her 2015 ornament because she hadn't gotten one yet.  BTW, she approved my choice and thought it was a great idea to be able to look at the ornament in future years and remember the guitar.

No comments: