My first mini-finish was Amsterdam, which is the March edition of the Pumpkin Passport. It's being stitched on an old piece of 28-count Jobelan, but I don't know the color name or who dyed it. The only change I made was accidental. In January, I accidentally stitched the top scalloped border in the same color as the bottom border, but it was supposed to be done in a light pink. I discovered the mistake when I looked at other stitchers' work, but decided I liked it this way so didn't frog it.
Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
Then I worked on the postcard for March which came from London this time. I did make a couple of changes on this one. I've changed the borders from white to blue (797) and the clouds from 828 to white. I will most likely finish this one in the next couple of days.
Finally, I've been watching a few Floss tube videos and Katy (The Stash Queen) who works on multiple projects each day for a specific amount of time on each (usually 15 or 30 minutes) gave me the idea of doing this with my UFO/WIPs. I have a large number of these, but keep finding new pieces I want to stitch. A few years ago, I went through all my stash, pulled out all the UFO/WIPs and cataloged them in Excel, marking them with the approximate amount of stitching left and I've actually kept up with it.
Yesterday, I alphabetized and sorted them by size classification and is a very old UFO titled A Spot of Tea from Cherished Teddies for All Occasions. This is where it was when I pulled it out of the drawer.