Friday, April 15, 2016

Look What Came in the Mail Today

Last month I participated in the Easter Blog Hop hosted by Serendipitous Stitching where you hopped from blog to blog to solve a secret phrase.  I participated both as a letter poster and solver of the secret phrase.  Each poster and each person correctly solving the phrase received an entry in the drawing.  I participated in both and received two entries and I won!

Today I received an envelope with the chart (Lizzie Kate's Sampling Easter), the fabric to stitch it on and a card with a lovely note in it.  On the back of the card, it mentioned that this is Woodbridge Tide Mill, Suffolk not far from where she lives.

Thank you, Jo for the lovely package.  Since this is a traveling chart, I will be passing it on, once I've stitched it. 

5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Congrats on your win, my dear, you will enjoy stitching this chart, I am sure.

Bea said...

Congratulations! What a lovely chart and beautiful picture.

Brigitte said...

Great for you that you are the winner of the chart and fabric. Lucky you.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So happy it arrived safely and swiftly too!
Enjoy the stitching.

Stitching Noni said...

Congrats on the lovely win from Jo's Blog Hop! Can't wait to see your finish... :o)
Hugs xx