Monday, April 11, 2016

Happy Dance - Duncan Dog

Started: 4/4/2016
Finished: 4/11/2016
Brooke's Books - Advent Animals

This is my April square for the Brooke's Books SAL on the Stitch Maynia Facebook group. 
It was stitched on 14-count Lt. Blue Aida with the called for DMC floss.  I did the border in two strands of floss instead of three, stitched the bone in 712 instead of white and did the backstitching on the waist in 310 instead of 164 (this was an unintentional customization on my part).  

As I've mentioned before almost all of the cross stitching was done at the Angels' games I attended.

4 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Nice finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

He's so cute! I love this series but haven't got any further than downloading the charts.

Brigitte said...

Such a cute little guy.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done! You are doing way better than on the BB SAL on Stitch Maynia... I managed to finish Katie and that was it so far... I have started 4 of them though!! :o)
Will have to keep an eye out for you on Stitch Maynia :o)
Hugs xx