Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fantasy SAL Update #2

Started: 8/31/2016
Finished: 9/5/2016
Border - Page B-1

I'm stitching it with the called for DMC on 25-count Lugana in Fairy Dance from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. 

I hope to continue stitching one page of the border each month, but the next page (B-2) has less stitching on it so I'm going to also stitch the August block (hopefully by the end of September) and then do one block a month as well as one page of the border so I won't get too far behind.   Stay tuned to see how that works out.

I really am enjoying this SAL.

3 comments:

  1. That's quite an intricate border, but perfect for a fantasy project. Looking forward to seeing those circles filled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I'm thinking of joining this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work on the border of this design. I love the border but I'm not so keen on the two motifs so far! Maybe I should just stitch the border and add my own choices LOL.
    I've been enjoying all your Advent Animals too.

    ReplyDelete