Friday, September 2, 2016

Happy Dance - Kenny Kangaroo

 Started: 8/29/2016
Finished: 8/31/2016
Brooke's Books' Advent Animals
This is the last animal for this month, but I should be back next month with three more.  I really love the way this one is Christmas without snow since that's how Christmas is in my part of California.  Here is the whole project so far:

This whole set is being stitched on one piece of 14-count Misty Blue Aida with the called for DMC.  I had originally stitched #1-#5 on individual pieces of Light Blue 14-count Aida, but wasn't really happy with the way the white showed up; I'm much happier with the way it's showing up on this material.

This is the 48th finish for this year which includes the Advent Animals and Postcards from the World since they could be stitched as individual pieces.

3 comments:

Bea said...

And a very jaunty kangaroo he is! Looking good.

Brigitte said...

Kenny Kangaroo is so cute. I just love the advent animals.

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish and you're coming up on the big 5-0!