Saturday, October 8, 2016

Happy Dance - A 2nd Flowers in a Vase

Started: 10/6/2016
Finished: 10/7/2016
Cross Stitch Crazy (Issue Unknown)

I was getting squares ready to mail on Thursday--they need to be in Pennsylvania next Saturday--and couldn't find this square anywhere.  After tearing apart my craft room/home office without success, I decided just to restitch it.

It's stitched on 14-count white Aida with the called for DMC.  On the first one, I changed the vase to blue, but this one I stitched as charted.

It will be mailed along with the Superman square to Quilts for Older Children and Adults for one of the two church fundraisers, the theme for this one being flowers.

1 comment:

Bea said...

You know the minute you mail it you're going to find the first one, right? Just as lovely in it's second incarnation.