Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Happy Dance - Gingerbread Lady

 Started: 10/13/2016
Finished: 10/16/2016
Lucie Heaton

It's from an older Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, but since I'd torn out the chart, I don't know which issue.  It's one of seven gingerbread people in a Cut Out and Keep Section called Festive Treats.

It's stitched on 14-count white perforated plastic.  All of the white in the design has been changed to green (912), but otherwise it's stitched as charted with DMC floss.

I stitched this for the Christmas Ornie SAL for September, the theme for which was Christmas food.

I enjoyed stitching it so much that I've chosen three more of these to stitch on perforated plastic.  When finished, they will hang on my tree, hopefully this Christmas.



1 comment:

Bea said...

Bit of a flapper look to her. Very cute!