Friday, January 27, 2017

Fantasy SAL Update - January

This time I finished the rest of the border (top right section) and then stitched the January circle, a cute unicorn.  I'm now finally caught up and can go onto other projects.  November is blank because I'm waiting to see what the July circle is; I may switch it with November because of the fireworks.
Here's a close up of January. 
I stitched it as charted except that I left off the yellow stars and backstitching on the mane, because I didn't like the looks of it.  As a reminder, I'm stitching this on 25-count Fairy Dance from Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. It's now put away until next week when I'll receive the chart for the February circle.  Cupid, anyone?

2 comments:

Bea said...

Nice to have the border finished, isn't it? Lovely unicorn.

Tiffstitch said...

Nice finish! I have yet to start this one, maybe next month?