Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 2/28/2018

I apologize for not posting last week.  I'm not even sure why I didn't, but when it got to be Sunday and I realized I hadn't posted yet, I decided to wait until this week and do two updates.

I only worked on one piece: Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms.
As of 2/14/2018
As of 2/21/2018
As of 2/28/2018
I was stitching this as part of the Spring Forward SAL on Cross Stitch Frog Busters where you were supposed to work on and hopefully finish an old WIP.  I probably won't finish it as the SAL ends on March 20th, but I've made some good progress.  I had hoped to finish this quarter before giving up on it though.  Unfortunately, I lost interest in it last night so I've packed it up for now, but I might pull it out again for a few days before the end of the SAL. 

As a reminder, this is a kit from The Art of Disney series by Stoney Creek and is being stitched with the provided 14-count Aida and floss.

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You've stitched quite a lot, it's going to be super

Astrids dragon said...

This is coming along beautifully! I love the colours in it.