Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 5/16/2018

I was kind of in a stitching slump this week.  I only stitched five of the seven days and only on one project instead of my usual two.

Dream Big is now a blank piece of Aida.  I was very close to running out of two colors of floss and could not find a conversion for Artiste floss anywhere so I compared the floss to my DMC Color Chart and decided you'd be able to tell the difference.  Since this is for a quilt for WOCS, I decided just to start over.  I've pulled the floss and cut a new square of Aida, but that's as far as I've gotten.

The days I did stitch were spent on my Maynia starts.  I didn't stitch Friday or Saturday nights because I wasn't home, but I'll still be able to start all 25 animals, although I may have to double up one day.
Day 9 - Gigi Giraffe
Day 10 - Hamilton Horse
Day 13 - Remy Rabbit
Day 14 - Larry Lion
Day 15 - Odette Owl
Advent Animals 1-20
I'm having trouble putting this down each night so I'll be adding it to my rotation as soon as feasible.  At least all the boring repetitive stuff will be done.

No comments: