Wednesday, May 9, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 5/9/2018 (Mostly Maynia)

I did quite a bit of stitching this week, most of it on my Maynia projects.  Before I show you those, here is the only other project I stitched on this week other than finishing the Spring 2018 and Let's Hug a Teacher.

This is Dream Big, an Artiste kit which I'm doing for an Inspirational SAL with WOCS.  I've only stitched on it for a couple of nights and this is the center of the flower.  Unfortunately, the colors are way off.  The center is supposed to be a light yellow although the border is orange.
And now for Maynia:

Day 3 (Sophie Squirrel)
You might notice the square above looks more square than it should.  That's because it's two stitches short.  Fitzwilliam Frog was the same way, but I didn't notice it until I'd done this one.
Day 4 (Frogged Fitzwilliam Frog and Sophie Squirrel and corrected borders)
Also Day 4 (Colin Cardinal)
Day 5 (Cassie Cow)
Day 6 (Redo of Fitzwilliam Frog)
Day 7 (Redo of Sophie Squirrel)

Day 8 (Rascal Racoon)
Below is the whole thing so far.  It's kind of wrinkled and the lighting wasn't very good, but you can at least see what I've accomplished so far.  I have no idea why I put it away, but I'm glad I found a reason to bring it out again.


4 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

I love those Advent Animals.... I really should pull my WIP out as well and have a go at trying to get them all finished ;o)

Tiffstitch said...

What a great idea to get this out for Maynia! Sorry the frog visited and hope he stays away now.

Linda said...

Great progress Cathy. Sorry about the frog visit.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Great project for Stitch Maynia, it is looking great. Shame about the Frog Prince's visit though.