Wednesday, June 27, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 6/27/2018

I got quite a bit of stitching done this past week and worked on three different projects. I did not stitch on Friday, because I did my volunteer shift and then went to the Angels game, but I managed to stitch at least a couple of hours the rest of the week.

I continued working on Rainbow Fish and I'm almost done now.  It should only take another 2 or 3 more days.

As of 6/20/2018
As of 6/27/2018

I started back with a modified  rotation and picked up Tinkerbell again.  The last time I worked on her was in March.  The difference is only about 500 stitches though.
As of 3/21/2018
As of 6/27/2018

After I put Tinkerbell away, I pulled out Advent Animals and worked on #5 (Hattie Hedgehog).  The last time I stitched on her was during Maynia.  She'll be a finish sometime this week, too.
 
As of 5/1/2018
As of 6/27/2018

I know it doesn't look like much, but that fish is very time-consuming what with all the confetti and 1/4 stitches.


2 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Cathy.

Linda

Meari said...

Nice progress!