Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 7/18/2018

Hey, I remembered to post on Wednesday this week; it's only 5:45 p.m. here in southern California.

I did most of this stitching once the weekend arrived though.

First, my rotation for this week was Santa Quintet from Dimensions which I started for a SAL on Cross Stitch Frog Busters, but I'm so far behind that now I'm just stitching it for fun.
As of 4/18/18
As of 7/16/18
After I finished my rotation for Santa Quintet, I started a flower for the 2018 Anniversary SAL at Quilts for Older Children and Adults.  This is only one day stitching.  It's a free chart from Cross Stitching Guild on Facebook by Michael Learned.  It definitely won't be the last chart I stitch by her.

My small pieces this week were the Fabulous Banana that I finished on Friday and Broken Heart which I'm stitching for Rainbows for Peace and Comfort.  The chart was hand drawn on graph paper, but I don't remember where I found it.



2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Cathy. I love the Santa one.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

He's got a face, love it!