Wednesday, October 10, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 10/10/2018

My stitchy mojo is back, at least partly so I'm finally back with another WIP Wednesday.

I made a goal to stitch everyday in October and so far I'm meeting that goal.  So far this month, I've been an OAAT stitcher, but that's okay; at least I'm stitching.  After finishing Witchy Jack on the first, I pulled out Miranda, one of the Hocus Pocus Trilogy from Mill Hill. 

As of 10/5
As of 10/7

As of 10/9

The first two pictures were taken for the Weekend Push on the Cross Stitch Frog Busters Facebook Group.

I'm now working on the backstitching, of which there's quite a bit.  Then comes the beading--I did the eyes, because I'm uncomfortable with and a little superstitious about blank spaces for eyes.  This is the last of the trilogy and I hope to be able to post a happy dance this week.























1 comment:

Astrids dragon said...

What a fun one, I love Mill Hill! I've been working on some small ones, but this one is great!