Saturday, November 3, 2018

October Recap

I didn't do a lot of stitching in October; there were three days when I didn't stitch at all and I only stitched on one project each day, but I did stitch on six projects including starting two and finishing four.

My finishes:
 
Witchy Jack - 10/1/2018
Fabulous Lemon - 10/17/2018
Fitzwilliam Frog - 10/22/2018
Sophie Squirrel - 10/31/2018
Fabulous Lemon was both started and finished in October, but I added one new WIP (started, but not finished):
Miranda - started 10/2/2018
As of the end of October, I've had a total of 36 finishes for the year.  Also, as of the end of October, I've started, but not yet finished, 16 projects this year.  Of these, 13 are the Advent Animals that were started in May.  My goal is to finish as many of these as possible before the end of the year. 

Someday, I'll have to count the total number of WIPs I've started over the years and try to bring the total down to a manageable number.  In the meantime, I'm just trying not to add to the total.

2 comments:

Faith... said...

You got lots of great stitches in for the month!

Astrids dragon said...

Still looks like a productive month, all fun finishes!