Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Happy Dance - Rascal Raccoon

Started: 5/8/2018
Finished: 12/10/2018

This is the 15th animal in the Animal Advent series from Brooke's Books.  It's stitched on misty blue 14-count Aida as charted (except that I used two strands when it called for three) with the called for DMC floss. 
Here is the whole piece to date. 

I'm setting this project aside while I finish up some obligation stitching, but I hope to get back to it before the end of December--I'm looking for a 2019 finish.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It's all so cute! Well done on another finish. I might just have to go and visit the cookie jar myself! :)

Astrids dragon said...

He's adorable, even though he's being naughty! It looks great so far.

Katie said...

These are so cute. I started them but didn't keep it up. Love how they look all together like that.

thanida said...

I wanna come beck here for new post from your blog.
isc888

nira said...

I like your point about ideas,thank you so much for accepting this awesome content from my friend.
sagame66
sagame77
sagame88