Sunday, January 27, 2019

January 2019 WIPocalypse

January was a good stitching month for me with seven finishes and three additional WIPs.  As for progress on my goals:

1) YOW - I finished two projects and started two more.
Gigi Giraffe - Brooke's Books
Hamilton Horse - Brooke's Books
Ethan Elephant - Brooke's Books
Eagles - Dimensions Kit
 2) Finish the squares for Kyleigh's quilt.  I stitched one more square this month.
Narwhal - Cross Stitch Crazy #243
3a) Participate in Leslie Teare's 2019 Owl SAL.  I finished the January owl.
3b) Participate in the Christmas Ornie SAL.   My January ornament is still a WIP.
Consumed by Gifts - Brittercup Designs (2010 JCS Ornament Issue)
3c) Participate in the JCS Christmas SAL.  My January ornament is stitched, but not FFO'd yet.
Joy - Rovaris (2018 JCS Ornament Issue)

4) Continue to stitch for charity.  I stitched the Birthday Bear for Q4OC.
Birthday Bear - 101 Bears with Personality
5) Stitch an undetermined number of Mill Hill kits, at least one being from the Christmas Village series.  I didn't stitch any so far this month.

6) Stitch on 69 projects this year as a SAL with Linda of Stitching with my Furbabies.  I stitched on 10 projects this month, the nine above plus Mrs. Christmas.
Mrs. Christmas - Cross Stitcher #338
Each month in addition to posting our progress, we're supposed to answer a question.  The question this month is what SALs are you participating in?

Besides the WIPocalypse SAL, I'm participating in
Leslie Teare's Owl SAL
Smalls SAL
Gifted Gorgeousness
 Fully Finished Gallery
 JCS Christmas SAL
Christmas Ornie SAL
YOW (Year of WIPs with Soulful Stitchers on Facebook)  



2 comments:

Katie said...

Wonderful progress on everything. Good luck with your goals and have fun in your SALs.

Faith... said...

My you have been busy! Great stitching on everything.
The amount of projects you and Linda stitch amazes me!!