Thursday, April 25, 2019

April SALs (GG & FFG)

First the Fully Finished Gallery.  This is the SAL run by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher where you show your finished finished projects.  I have absolutely nothing to report for this one this month.  The posting date kind of snuck up on me; one day I had plenty of time and the next I had missed the deadline.  I'll try to do better next time.  Click the link above to see what other stitchers have finished finished this month.

Gifted Gorgeousness is a SAL run by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching  For this SAL, we post projects that were gifts to us or are gifts to someone else. I only have one project that qualifies this month and that's my March Owl which will be sent to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) with the other owls when completed to be made into a quilt, probably for a senior in a care home.

I also received a surprise when I checked the link for last month's Fully Finished SAL.  I won Rachel's Blogaversary Giveaway--a gift certificate to 123Stitch.  Sadly, I haven't spent it yet, but I do have my eye on a couple of things.

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Sweet little owl , I love him.

Rachel said...

I know what you mean about things sneaking up and then passing by in the blink of an eye. I got out of the habit of reading blogs for a day or and suddenly I was three weeks behind! Hopefully next month the dates won't pass by quite as quickly for you. :)