Monday, June 24, 2019

Happy Dance - Fabulous Pear

Started: 6/19/2019
Finished: 6/23/2019

This is another of the Fabulous Fruits designed by Jenny Barton for Cross Stitch Crazy #192.  It's stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for DMC.  I now have just four of these left to stitch before I can make them into a wall-hanging.

Next up: Fabulous Grapes; Goal: a finish

Thank you for the comments on my being overwhelmed and backing out of SALs, etc.  Part of the problem is I want to stitch everything which leads to trying to do just that and some of the SALs were to help do that.  As several of you mentioned, I only stitch SALs that can use the things I'm already stitching with one exception.   It's just that I've gotten so far behind in other parts of my life that stitching and the computer can't take up as many hours in the day as they have been.  Hopefully, I'll find a happy medium soon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love your happy pear. Good luck finding a balance with life and hobby. It's hard. Believe me I would much rather be stitching than doing anything else haha.

Rachel said...

Congratulations on your finish! I really enjoyed stitching the pear, so even though they're thousands of miles apart we have a pair of pears *groan*! Looking forward to seeing your grapes take shape, :)