Sunday, June 30, 2019

June WIPacolypse

It's time for my WIPacolypse post for June.  This is a SAL run by Measi at  Measi's Musings where we try to finish all our WIPs by the end of the world.  You can see what others are doing by clicking the link above.

I've been using this SAL to keep track of my goals for the year, but since most of my goals, plans, etc. changed during the middle of June, I've decided to just report my WIP stitching which is what this SAL is actually for.  I'll report my modified goals in my monthly recap which is where they belong anyway.

The only WIP I worked on this month was Big Trees and I only got about four hours on it.
As of 4/4/2019
As of 6/30/2019
Question of the Month: Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?
I was doing satisfactorily until this month when I decided it was time to reassess them. 

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Keep stitching your trees look wonderful.

Rachel said...

Big trees is very effective; hope to see more of it in July. I'm also interested as to what your new plans will be so am looking forward to that post. :)

Mary said...

Beautiful stitching. The trees look so realistic.

Katie said...

I see the beautiful progress. Good luck redefining your goals.

Faith... said...

This is a nice piece! Is it a picture of some place in particular?