Monday, July 15, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - July

Gifted Gorgeousness is a SAL run by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching  For this SAL, we post anything that was received as a gift or is being stitched for a gift.  You can click on the link to see what others are giving or have received.

The only gift I stitched this month was the June Owl from Leslie Teare's Facebook SAL.


But I finally used my gift certificate from Rachel on a couple of the new Mill Hill Kits. 



I also received a Hinzeit Mermaid chart from Astrid to make for Kyleigh.


Thank you both for your thoughtfulness and generosity.







11 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely Mill Hill kits and a great chart from Astrid. Your June owl looks great.

Faith... said...

Congrats on your new stash! It is always fun to get something new. The owl looks great.

Christine Williams said...

What a lovely SAL to be a part of. While you see what the others stitch, does it spark any enabling? I'm sure I would be. I live the owl & the sea shells piece. They would go down a treat in my house, but lo! I have more then enough to stitch & not enough time to do it in!

butterfly said...

Great gifts , enjoy stitching them.
Cute owl .

Linda said...

Nice charts Cathy.

Linda

Ariadne said...

Oh those mermaids look gorgeous. AriadnefromGreece!

Katie said...

I love the snow globe. I have the adorable tree shopping kit too. That mermaid chart is too cute! I loved watching Astrid stitch it.

Rachel said...

I totally approve of your new stash! I've just started stitching a snow globe (not that one) and believe Kyleigh might want her mermaids sooner rather than later? :)

Astrids dragon said...

Two great Mill Hill Charts and plenty of time to get them done before Christmas.
I still have to find the shells for the Mermaids so I can finish it. You might be finished before me!

Elfie said...

I do love your owl. I have a fondness for owls, and just now realised that I've not stitched one. I will have to remedy that. You chose lovely Mill Hill kits.

jocondine said...

The owl is so cute, lovely chart. Your gifts will became great stitchings, soon in next GG post! xxx