Wednesday, September 4, 2019

They Grow So Fast

Back in June, I posted pictures of our new kitten.  Here are two of them.  He was about eight or nine
weeks old in these pictures
.


He fits very well in the space where I keep the floss for my current project.  Last night I took another picture.  He doesn't fit so well now, but he still likes to cuddle there.  He's now almost six months old.

He also loves plastic for some reason and loves to play with the trash bags I'm keeping my giveaways in.  Sometimes he curls up and falls asleep on them and sometimes he likes to investigate what's in them and sometimes he even pulls stuff out to play with.


He also does something that I've never seen a cat do before--he plays fetch.  He will bring me something to toss for him and keep bringing it back over and over.  I usually wear out before he does.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, look at that innocent face; it surely CAN'T have been him that pulled all those charts out!! I love the idea of a cat playing fetch! At least being indoors you don't need to throw it as far or hard as you would for a dog, and you can sit down whilst doing it. :)

Katie said...

Wow he's definitely grown. We had a cat that liked fetch. Too cute.

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, he's such a cutie! You know you'll have to empty that box for him to sit in it when he gets bigger!
Ming used to play fetch when she was younger, she loved the lids from soda bottles and she would race after them when I threw them down the hall. Have fun!

Pamela said...

What a sweetie!

FlashinScissors said...

Your cat sounds really cute!
We used to have a cat that bought things back ..... many many years ago!
Hugs,
Barbara xx