Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Dance - Wooden Heart

Started: 10/18/2019
Finished 10//31/2019

This is a Cross Stitch Style kit that I got from Hobby Lobby.  It was stitched as charted with the materials in the kit, except that I used two strands of floss instead of the three called for.  Since I had trouble with the thickness of two strands, I think three would have been even more difficult.

I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet.  It's supposed to be a pendant, but I may use it as a Christmas ornament.

For some reason, I actually enjoy stitching on wood and am looking forward to stitching some more of the Christmas wood kits from Jo-Ann's if they sell them again this year.
**********************************************
I know I've been missing from Blogland for awhile now.  I haven't been stitching much and have been too busy and/or lazy to post other happenings.  I don't think the busyness will let up any time soon, but I am stitching again.  Yay!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Very cute. I haven't tried any of these yet. Nice to hear you enjoyed it. Hope you are at least busy with lots of good things.

Rachel said...

Good to see you back, and with such a pretty little finish. Glad you're OK. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a lovely design and looks great on the wood. I think it would be perfect as a tree decoration.
Hope you have been busy with nice things and not working too hard!

Maggie said...

Cute finish, I haven't come across any stitching on wood before.
Thanks for commenting on my blog :-)