Wednesday, January 22, 2020

End of Rotation - Lets Learn From Our Cat

This is Let's Learn From Our Cat from Ursula Michael after 20 hours.  It's stitched on light blue 14-count Aida, but I've changed all the colors.  The original is done in primary colors and I like these better and I think so will the recipient.

It's coming along quite quickly and it's now over half done.  There is an error somewhere in the word "time" that I'll have to correct before continuing.  I think it's in the "t" and even if it isn't, I'll shorten the "t" to correct the problem.

Next Up: August Owl (finish)

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. I do like the colours you've chosen.

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. It's easy to lose count on these word play designs. Love the colors you picked.

Julie said...

It's purrrfect

Astrids dragon said...

This looks great so far, and I agree with everything on it!

Rachel said...

This is lovely in your chosen cool colours. I remember really enjoying the Ursula Michael piece I stitched, although regretted using aida because of the fractionals. How is your going on aida, or aren't there any fractionals?