Friday, January 17, 2020

Happy Dance - Moose Joy

Started: 1/12/2020
Finished: 1/16/2020
Stitching Time = 7 hours 35 minutes

Moose Joy is from the 2019 JCS Ornament Issue and is the January ornament for the JCS Stitch-a-Long on Facebook.  It's designed by Angel Stitchin.

It's stitched on 16-count Lt. Oatmeal Aida, but since I didn't have the called for specialty threads, I used what I had:  Blue Spruce, Nutmeg, Brandy and Cherry Wine.  All are Gentle Arts Sampler Threads.  The beads are Mill Hill #02012.

Next Up: Let's Learn From Our Cat (10 hours)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the way he's peeking out from behind the tree. Boo! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work! The colours look good and the beads are lovely.

Katie said...

Love it! I love the added touch of the beads too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great finish, so cute

Terri said...

A popular ornament, I've seen several stitch it. Yours is SO cute! Love it!

Mary said...

Adorable finish

Faith... said...

Oh he is so cute! I forgot all about that SAL...oops!

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, he's adorable! It's always nice to use what you have and make it work.