I had quite a profitable week as far as stitching is concerned. I finished both the hearts project and Gingerbread Baker. And Saturday, I started Mill Hill's Queen Anne House. I'm stitching it on 14-count pewter Aida instead of the brown perforated paper that came with it, because I hope to make these into a wall hanging at some point.
This is the result of two evenings of stitching:
I have quite a few of these to stitch and when I gave David the box and asked him to choose one, this is the one he chose, because it reminded him of the Victorian houses we see in Eureka and Ferndale when we visit his parents. Fortunately, it was also the one I wanted to stitch also.