Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Dance - The Reindeer


This is The Reindeer, a DMC Mini Kit which included a card and envelope, white iridescent Aida, light effects floss as well as DMC Mouline stranded cotton thread which I enjoyed working with, the light effects not so much.   BTW, this is one of the kits I received from Sue V in our Shared Crosses gift exchange.

There are a couple of unintentional personalizations, but unless you compare the card to the picture, only one of them is noticeable and it's not that obvious.  Besides, I discovered them too late to even think about frogging.  There was also a jingle bell included but I didn't use it. 

I started this on December 18th and finished it on December 25th.  I just need to glue it into the card and it will be ready to be sent out next year.



No comments: