Monday, June 29, 2015

WIWO - 6/29/2015

First of all, I've set the Winged Monarch aside for now.  I have a major error in it, but haven't been able to figure out what caused it yet.  I also had to order more of one of the beads.  I will definitely work on it again, but not for a few weeks.

Here is where it was last week:

And here it is where I stopped:
The error is that the black on the left side of the wing should line up on the right side, but the right side has two more rows to stitch.

After I set it aside, I pulled out the Anniversary Angel which is being stitched for Q4OC's 10 anniversary SAL.  I'm using DMC Variations #4215.
This is going to Love Quilts Brazil when completed.



No comments:

Post a Comment