Monday, July 6, 2015

WIWO - 7/6/2015

I took a one day break from the Anniversary Angel and started a little Mill Hill ornament that accompanied the additional beads I needed to finish the Winged Monarch.

This is from the 2015 Winter Holiday Collection from Mill Hill and I fell in love with it immediately.  Unfortunately, everything except for the long line of brown x's (except the ribbon) needs to be frogged since I used the wrong color of floss.  As you can see, it looks lighter than the section below.

Update on David
The doctor wants to keep him an extra day so he'll go home tomorrow.  He actually has two infections: one in his urinary tract and one caused by the scrape on the back of his leg.  They've changed one of the antibiotics to one that will treat the urinary tract infection specifically and told him to spend some time walking around the ward.  I'm really looking forward to having him home again.

No comments: