Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Dance - Cupcake and WIWO - 9/21/2015

Started: 9/16/2015
Finished: 9/21/2015
Cross Stitcher #295 Cover Kit
Designed by Maria Diaz

I stitched this with the included materials.  The fabric is either evenweave or linen which was a bit of a challenge.  This is going into my Save for Unknown Purpose drawer until needed.

WIWO - 9/21/2015
I don't have a WIWO post this week, because I didn't stitch on the Ballerina Bear at all this week.  Unfortunately, I've misplaced the booklet (Cherished Teddies Sports and Occupations, Vol.1) and I'm very afraid that it may have ended up in the trash.  You see, I've been going through all of my old UK magazines and saving the items I might stitch someday and I'm afraid it might have gotten mixed up with the discards.  I still have my working copy of the chart; I just need to figure out what the symbols mean.

No comments: