Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Weekly Update - 1/30/2017

Big Trees went from here:
to here:

There's an error at the bottom of the first column, but I can't find it so I'm working my way down the second column and I hope it will turn up when I get there.

I started the January Fairy from the World of Cross Stitching 2016 Lily of the Valley calendar on Tuesday with the intention of stitching on it while Kyleigh was at vision therapy.  It's being stitched on a piece of gray 25-count Lugana 2 over 2 with DMC threads.
I continued working on Winter Stained Glass which went from here:
to here:
It has now been abandoned.  In the process of frogging the berries and leaf at the bottom and the left border, I managed to cut a couple of threads.  I may or may not try to save the cardinal, but I do plan to stitch this again at some point.

3 comments:

Bea said...

Very nice progress. So sorry that wretched frog showed up - he's responsible for so much grief!

Tiffstitch said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that happened to the cardinal. Can you put a small piece of cloth underneath the holes and stitch into that to save your work? Nice work on everything else!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh no... I am so sorry about your frogging mishap. Your Cardinal is so gorgeous I hope you can save him.