Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Wednesday Update - 3/6/2019

Another Wednesday; another Wednesday Update!  I didn't do too badly this week.  I had one new start and finish, one other new start, and worked on three additional WIPs.  I did stitch everyday, but some days a lot less than usual.

First, my finish is Love is in the Air.  This was the free cover kit that came with World of Cross Stitching #278, but I don't know who designed it.  It's stitched with the materials in the kit, but I made several changes to "fix" the 1/2 stitch back stitch and eliminate the french knots.  I left off all of the french knots and changed the circle in the middle of the big heart into a smaller heart.  I forgot to take a picture before I added it to the card included in the kit.

Started: 2/27/2019  Finished: 3/1/2019

As for the WIPs:

I stitched Part 5 of the Anemone.  We're working clockwise around the center of the flower.


I continued stitching on the February Owl (yes, I'm behind on this one).
As of 2/26/2019
As of 3/5/2019

I also worked on Big Trees, which is a WIP that was last stitched on in 2018.  There's a Focus Stitch on the WIPacolypse SAL where you choose a project and add at least one stitch a day for the entire month of March.  It's also one of my YOW projects.

As of 8/8/2018
As of 3/5/2019

Finally, I started March, a free chart from Palko Lap.  






6 comments:

Rachel said...

Great work for the week, on both big and small projects alike. March looks so much better in its intended colours (I think of my clover leaves being blue from the cold!) and I love your little birdhouse freebie. I hope the coming week is just as successful! :)

Katie said...

Beautiful work on your WIPs. Love the finish! Too cute.

Linda said...

Lovely stitching and projects Cathy.

Linda

Faith... said...

I love your "Love is in the Air" piece! Your LT piece is coming along nicely too.

Astrids dragon said...

What a sweet Love card! Your progress on the rest of your stitching looks great too.

Cathy said...

You got alot done in a week. Love your Big Trees