Tuesday, April 2, 2019

March Recap

March was not a good month for stitching.  I only managed to work on seven projects finishing five of them, one of which was finished finished.  Two of the seven are still WIPs.  I did manage to stitch everyday this month though.

As usual, first the finishes:
Caroling Cardinals - 2018 JCS Ornament Issue
Love is in the Air - WOXS 3278
February Owl - Leslie Teare

March Owl - Leslie Teare
March - Palko Lap
The two that are still WIPS are:
Anemone - 12-part SAL from Leslie Teare; this is Part 7
Big Trees  - National Park Needlework

My YTD totals through the end of March are 26 projects worked on for my birthday SAL with Linda of Stitching with My Furbabies and 20 finishes; There are now three FFO finishes as well.   I've also stitched 89 of the 90 days so far this year; I missed one day in February. 

Finally, here's the orts I've accumulated during March while working on these projects.

No comments: