Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - March

As I mentioned in the Fully Finished Gallery SAL, I'm very late with posting my SALs this month and as with that one, the Link Up has already closed for this SAL.

I didn't post in February, because I didn't have any qualifying projects, but I do have a couple this month.

Pink Flowers from Leslie Teare has been sent to WOCS (World of Charity Stitching) for their Pink Flowers for a Senior Lady SAL.  I found it in the Spring 2017 Enjoy Cross Stitch Hearts & Flowers magazine.

The next one is the February Owl which is part of a free SAL for 2019 on Facebook, also from Leslie Teare.  This series will also be going to WOCS (World of Charity Cross Stitch) to be made into a quilt for a senior in a care home.

Finally, my Love is in the Air card that was also posted for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL will be sent as a birthday card someday.





3 comments:

Rachel said...

Lovely finishes for Gifted Gorgeousness. The colours in the pink flowers should help brighten someone's day. :)

Mary said...

Beautiful finishes. I love all the bright and cheerful colors.

Astrids dragon said...

Pretty flowers and that owl is so adorable!