Thursday, April 4, 2019

Wednesday Update - 3/20/2019

I didn't do a lot of stitching this week, but I did keep up with the Anemone SAL and my daily stitch on Big Trees.  I also worked on both of last week's starts.

First, Part 7 was released on Anemone on Wednesday (3/13) so I'm still caught up.  This part completed the flower itself.


Big Trees, my focus stitch for the WIPacolypse SAL Blog got some attention every day.
As of 3/13/2019
As of 3/20/2019

Caroling Cardinals got six days of attention, but not a lot each day.
As of 3/13/2019
As of 3/19/2019
The March Owl got only four days of attention.
As of 3/13/2019
As of 3/19/2019

3 comments:

Rachel said...

They're all coming along nicely. and that's great progress considering you stitch on a few projects each day. :)

Ann C. said...

Thanks Cathy for sharing your progress on Blackwork Anemone. I loved it so much I had to join in the fun. I just finished part 8 last night. I’m also working on Lesley Teare’s Floral 2019 SAL. Come visit me sometime at www.ColourfulCrossStitches.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Wow beautiful progress!!