Friday, April 26, 2019

Smalls SAL - April

The Smalls SAL is run by Mary of Mary's Thread and we're supposed to post the small projects we completed since the last check in.  Click on the link to see what others have stitched. 

I can't believe I'm on time this month, but I just read Mary's post so decided to go ahead and post before I forgot. As usual, most of what I stitched this past month are smalls.

Anemone, a free 12 part SAL from Leslie Teare:

Angelic Doodle from Daily Cross Stitch for Q4OC and Love Quilts Brazil:

Jack Russell Terrier designed by Durene Jones (World of Cross Stitching #266 for Q4OC.

March Owl, the free Owl SAL from Leslie Teare on Facebook:

Fabulous Pineapple by Jenny Barton in Cross Stitch Crazy #192.


8 comments:

Kathy H said...

I enjoyed seeing those projects. I want to make a few smalls too.

Elfie said...

You have been busy this month - and all such cute projects. They are all sweet, but I have to admit the Anfelic Doodle is the one that tugged at my heart.

Mary's Thread said...

What a cute and full of variety collection! That blackwork piece is stunning. And I love the Jack Russell, it's amazing how much realism is possible in such a small stitch! Thanks for joining the SAL!

Pamela said...

Congrats on your great finishes!

Mary said...

Wow! You were super busy. Congrats on all you wonderful finishes.

Lynn said...

I love all of your projects! I only manage to complete one small eaach month. I spend most of my time on larger stitching projects and end up running out of time.

Rachel said...

So many lovely Smalls this month. Keep up the good work! :)

Astrids dragon said...

All great finishes, that owl is so precious!