Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Wednesday Update - 4/24/2019

It's Wednesday again and time for the next Wednesday Update.  I worked on four projects, starting two new ones and finishing one of them.

I continued working on Eagles which is my "stitch every day in April" piece.  Again, I've managed to do that, although I almost didn't make it last night.  I have moved the hoop so tonight I'll work on a new section.
As of 4/1/2019
As of 4/17/2019

As of 4/24/2019

I also continued working on my Fabulous Pineapple, which I started on 4/10, but didn't take a picture then; most of the stitching shown has been stitched since 4/22.  I just have a foot, backstitching and the leaves to finish.

My start and finish was Angelic Doodle from dailycrossstitch.com.  I stitched this for Quilts for Older Children and Adults for their annual Valentine Mystery SAL.  The squares will be going to Love Quilts Brazil.  This was supposed to be stitched in three shades of gold, but some of the other stitchers had changed the colors and I decided to do that, too.  So, it's stitched as charted (except for the color changes) on white 14-count Aida with DMC floss.

Started: 4/18/2019  Finished: 4/22/2019

My other start, which is now a WIP is the April square from Palko Lap. 




2 comments:

Sasha said...

Those look great! The eagle is coming right along, and I love the simplicity of the angel!

Rachel said...

Great progress. Now... where do I recognise the pineapple from? :)