Thursday, April 4, 2019

Wednesday Update - 3/13/2019

I am late posting the Wednesday Updates for the month of March except for the first week which was on time.  I'm posting even though I'm late because this is how I keep track of my progress.

I made a lot of progress this week and stitched on six projects.  First up is the Anemone, the free blackwork SAL from Leslie Teare.  Part 6 was released on Wednesday (3/6) so I'm all caught up again.

I had two finishes this week.  The first was my February Owl from the 2019 free Owl SAL, also by Leslie Teare.  It is stitched on 14-count Lite Oatmeal Aida as charted with mostly the called for DMC.  The reds have been changed and the outline is done in the darkest purple instead of 666.  As with the January Owl, this one will be sent to WOCS to be made into a quilt for a senior in a care home.

Started: 2/26/2019  Finished: 3/10/2019
I also finished the Palko Lap design for March.  This is also a free SAL from several years ago.  It's stitched on 25-count Mint Lugana with DMC 4047.

Started: 3/4/2019  Finished: 3/8/2019
I also had two new starts this week, but didn't get much done on either one.  The first was Caroling Cardinals from the 2018 JCS Ornament Issue for the JCS SAL on Facebook.


The second was the March Owl from Leslie Teare's free Owl SAL.


Finally, I continued working on Big Trees which I've chosen to be my focus stitch this month for the WIPacolypse SAL Blog.  I'm supposed to add at least one stitch every day for the month of March.  So far, so good!
As of 3/6/2019
As of 3/13/2019



1 comment:

Katie said...

Fantastic progress on everything!