Monday, July 1, 2019

June Recap


It's now the first of July and I'm glad June is over for various reasons.  It was a very busy month and my stitching plans changed substantially.  But now it's July and I can start over.

I switched from stitching three projects a day to stitching just one on June 11th, but I stitched every day in June except for the 22nd--that was the day I spent with Kyleigh at the tractor show.  I stitched on eight projects this month with six starts and five finishes. 

I also modified my goals for the year in June, so how have I done with my new goals?

1) YOW (Year of WIPs) - Big Trees came out for four days at the beginning of the month, but that's all the WIP stitching I did this month.

As of 4//4/2019

As of 6/30/2019

2) Finish the squares for Kyleigh's quilt - I didn't stitch any in June

3a) Participate in Leslie Teare's 2019 Owl SAL - I didn't stitch any in June

3b) Stitch the squares for the Palko Lap SAL in 2015 - I stitched May and June this month so I am caught up for now. 



3c) Participate in the JCS SAL on Facebook - I stitched the chosen ornament for June.

Special Delivery
4) Continue to stitch for charity - I worked on one piece for Q4OC (Quilts for Older Children and Adults)

Fox Magic Doll


5) Stitch an undetermined number of Mill Hill kits, at least one being from the Christmas Village series - I didn't stitch any in June.

6) Stitch on 69 projects this year as a SAL with Linda of Stitching with my Furbabies - I stitched on six new projects in June for a total of 41. In addition to Palko Lap May and June, Special Delivery, and Fox Magic Doll, I also worked on these three:
Fabulous Pear

Fabulous Grapes

Fabulous Watermelon



7) Fully finish at least one project a month to participate in the Fully Finished SAL - I fully finished six items in June (three ornaments and three bookmarks).  If you'd like to see them, go to my Fully Finished Gallery post for June.

I don't have an ort picture this month, because we got a kitten and he kept knocking over my ort container so they're going straight into the trash can. 

YTD Totals
Starts: 31
Finishes: 36
FFO's: 16

Days Stitched: 179 out of 181

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Grest stitching, good luck I with your July projects

Katie said...

Fantastic stitching. Good luck with your July goals!