Thursday, October 15, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - August, September and October

The fifteenth of each month is when we post items that relate to gifts, either some part of the item was received as a gift or the item is being given as a gift.  This is another brainchild of the fabulous Jo at Serendipitous Stitching   You can click the link to get more information and/or to see what others are posting.

I'm woefully behind on my blog posting at the moment.  In fact the last time I posted was August 11th.  So, I have three months of Gifted Gorgeousness to post today.

First I have several finishes to report:

1) I Love Coffee (Mill Hill) for a friend of my daughter's

2) Violin (Mill Hill) for Kyleigh for Christmas

3)  RMH Sampler (Ursula Michael) - for the Children's Hospital in Orange Family Room

4) October Owl (Leslie Teare) - for World of Charity Stitching

 5) November Owl (Leslie Teare) - also for World of Charity Stitching

6) Rainbow Dash - for Quilts for Older Children and Adults

 7) Welcome Owl (Simonetta Sabatucci) - also for Quilts for Older Children and Adults 

8) Tea Mug (Cross Stitcher #358 - Durene Jones) - for Astrid's father's 80th birthday


Finally, I have three projects that I worked on, but that are not yet completed.

1) Tinkerbell (Disney Cross Stitch) - for Kyleigh if I ever get it done

2) Holiday Panda (Mill Hill) - also for Kyleigh for Christmas (I'm doing an ornament a year and owe her several in order to catch up)

3) Sea Creatures (AnnaXStitch) - for Quilts for Older Children and Adults






7 comments:

Rachel said...

So many gorgeous gifts! Good to see you've still been stitching and finishing projects during your posting absence. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month (and the previous two!). Don't forget to link up on the current post.
I love all the blocks for the quilts, such a nice thing to do with your small stitches.

Elfie said...

Wow! Beaitiful projects, beautiful stitching. I have enjoyed my visit today.

Clare-Aimetu said...

I'm so glad you shared your stitching, all gorgeous

Christine said...

Such a lot of wonderful stitching!

Katie said...

Wow so many beautiful projects. I of course love the sea creatures.

Astrids dragon said...

So many lovely pieces, those owls are so adorable! Sweet mug too!