Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Fully Finished Gallery SAL - March, 2021

 I just found this in my Drafts folder so  I'm posting it now.  Not much, but I met my goal for at least one a month. 


 It's time again for the Fully Finished Gallery SAL which was created by Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher to encourage us to fully finish our projects instead of just storing them in a drawer or box rarely to be seen again.  Click on the link to see more details and what other stitchers have posted.  

My first FFO is Santa Jingles.  I backed him with red felt and added a hanger made of leftover beads.



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous beaded Santa. I have a couple of these but not this one.

Astrids dragon said...

He looks wonderful, it looks like the wind is blowing his beard!