Friday, March 24, 2023

Happy Dance - Blow Bubbles

 

Started: Date Unknown

Finished: 3/23/2023

Total Stitching Time: 22 hours and 19  minutes

This is Blow Bubbles, a Dimensions kit from 2004.

It's stitched mostly as charted on 14-count light blue Aida with the provided floss.  There are a couple of unintentional customizations and I left off the french knots surrounding the bubbles since I didn't think they were needed.

When I started this many years ago, it was to give it to my daughter as a birthday gift.  Now, it's going to be a birthday gift for my granddaughter's 15th birthday the 31st of this month.  It still needs to be washed, pressed and framed though.

Next up: Minnie & Mickey in the Garden


2 comments:

Mylene said...

That is such a very cute finish.

Faith... said...

Great stitching and an excellent idea!