Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Happy Dance - Gingerbread Man

Started: 7/31/2016
Finished: 8/3/2016
Lucie Heaton

It's either from an older Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, but since I'd torn out the chart, I don't know which issue.  It's one of seven gingerbread people in a Cut Out and Keep Section called Festive Treats.

It's stitched on 14-count light blue Aida with the called for DMC floss.

I stitched this for the Christmas Ornie SAL for July theme which was a free choice.  After stitching it, I realized that it would probably work for the September theme which is Christmas food, so I may stitch a gingerbread lady for that one.

I will probably send it to WOCS for their Holiday Card Project.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute finish! I hope he does get a lady friend for September too.