Wednesday, August 22, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 8/22/2018

I did get my mojo back this week, but there was still one day where I didn't stitch at all and one when I only stitched on one project so there's still some room for improvement.  I think this is also the first week (at least recently) where both projects are being shown for the second week in a row.

First up is Santa Quintet.  It stayed out because the Facebook group, Cross Stitch Frog Busters had a Dimensions Stitchathon this week and I wanted to participate.
As of 8/15/2018
As of 8/22/2018
The other project, Coffee is Always a Good Idea, stayed out because I stitch my smaller projects until they're finished and this one definitely didn't get enough attention the first week.  Both pictures have errors in them.  I fixed the "w" in the first one, but I'm still working on the ones in the second picture.
As of 8/15/2018
As of 8/22/2018

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Cathy.

Linda

Astrids dragon said...

Nice progress, little Santa looks great with the backstitching!

Sasha said...

It's amazing the detail that simple backstitching can provide! They both look great!