Thursday, September 19, 2019

End of Rotation - Fox Magic Doll

It took me over two weeks to get in 10 hours on the Fox Magic Doll that I'm stitching for Q40C, but I finally did it. 
As of 6/15/2019
 
The color is truer in the first picture.  This is being stitched on white 14-count Aida with the called for DMC.  The backstitch has been modified some, because it's the fussy kind that uses partial stitches. 

It will be going to Q4OC for Love Quilts Brazil when completed.

Next Project in Rotation: Patchwork Teddy Bear (part of an Amanda Gregory nursery design)
Goal: 10 hours



6 comments:

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Katie said...

Adorable! It's a lot of x's so I'm not surprised it's taking awhile. My little monthly Lizzie Kate took me 13 hours this month. Shocked me. But then I looked at it and realized how many stitches there were.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I like it very much. sweet little girl hugs

Faith... said...

Love that color, she looks great. I always misjudge that amount of time a piece will take me to stitch; sometimes the smallest pieces take the longest amount of time.

Rachel said...

She's looking fantastic. I love the colours and the scarf is really effective. Looks like her hair might be a bit on the wild side too so I look forward to seeing that take shape. :)

Astrids dragon said...

OMGoodness, she's adorable so far! I can't wait to see her finished.