Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WIP Wednesday

 I currently have one focus piece that I complete a 10x10 block on each day and then move on to a smaller piece.  This way I'm having frequent happy dances, but also working on some of my larger pieces as well.  I'm hoping to do a WIP Wednesday post to show the progress on my focus piece.

This week's focus piece is Santa's Secret a Gold Petite kit from Dimensions.  It's stitched as charted with the materials in the kit except for several unintentional customizations and thread substitutions when I ran out of the kit thread.  All of the cross stitching is done and it's ready to start the backstitching, but I'm taking a short break and will start the backstitch on Friday.

This was my Christmas present to myself last year and I'm stitching it for the Dimensions Kit SAL so it needs to be completed by 12/31/17.



No comments: