Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

I hope you've all had a Happy Easter celebrating the risen Christ Jesus.  Our Easter started with an outdoor church service at our church. 
The cross rises during the first hymn
There are between 2000 and 3000 attendees.

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders sang
There's also an Easter egg hunt, petting zoo and balloon artists following the service.  I skipped that this year, but Kyleigh and her mom went. 

Kyleigh asked Janice to purchase one of the Easter Lilies to decorate the stage in memory of her great grandmother, Betty Ann Lake with whom she shares a middle name.  She then got to take one of the lilies home with her.

We later met Devin, Janice and Kyleigh for Easter lunch at one of our favorite restaurants where they had a special consisting of ham or turkey with yams or mashed potatoes.  I love the ham they do on holidays so I was very happy with my meal.

No comments: