Sunday, May 27, 2018

Bishop Quilt Show

While we were in Bishop for Mule Days, we had some free time and had seen a Quilt Show advertised all over town so we (I) decided to check it out.  David's knee was bothering him so he waited in the car which is not unusual.

There were many pretty quilts, a scavenger hunt, raffle and snacks as well as a sales table.  These are some of the quilts I liked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I also won this potholder:

and purchased two prayer quilts:
The card says:
PRAYER QUILT
I'm a little prayer quilt
to hold in your hand.
To help when trouble arises,
those things you do not plan.

Hold me tight in your fist
if it helps to calm your fears.
And don't be afraid to use me
to wipe away your tears.

I'm thinking of making some for Janice's boutique in November, but it might also be an idea for others to use.  I talked to the lady who made them and they're very simple.  She also gave me permission to share the idea.

No comments: